With most people owning a smart phone or a tablet these days, it comes as no surprise that traders are increasingly partaking in mobile trading instead of using a home computer device. Especially important for traders who travel frequently, having access to mobile binary options makes the whole process much easier. Since mobile binary options vary according to which system your smartphone or tablet has built in, knowing the distinctions is essential. If you are an Android phone user, here is what you need to know about mobile binary options.
Android is an operating system used by various smartphone companies. It is known for being flexible, which allows application developers to put to good use external software such as Adobe Flash. This makes developing mobile binary options applications interesting for brokers as they can use a variety of features to build a platform that is just as attractive as the regular website.
Android is owned by Google and as such, all broker applications are available for download on Google Play. While downloading a general mobile trading application may work fairly well, having access to one that was specifically developed for Android users will greatly enhance your trading experience. It means you will get a tailored version of your broker’s platform, literally at your fingertips. If you plan to execute most of your trades on your smartphone or tablet, taking the time to set up your broker’s application for Android will be well worth it.
Advantages of trading binary options with Android
- Ability to use one of the best and most prominent operating systems in the world
- Instant accessibility to global markets and your portfolio’s status
- Quickly execute trades and make fast returns
- Access to Android adapted market analysis tools so you do not miss any important information
- Flexibility – no more wasting time looking for an internet café when you are on the go or traveling
Disadvantages of trading binary options with Android
- Shaky wireless service – depending on your location (i.e. an elevator) you may lose access to your platform at a critical time which could cost you in profits
- Increased costs – depending on your service plan, you may be charged extra for data transfer.
Many of the largest brokerage firms such as 24 Option, Stockpair, Traderush, and Banc de Binary offer a mobile binary options trading application for Android users. Whether you choose to use it as your sole trading method or you prefer to combine it with the original static computer platform, you will find that mobile trading can give you the edge you need to succeed, accelerate your learning process, and allow you to take advantage of great trading opportunities even when you are on the go.