Honesty, integrity, trust. Maybe these are rare attributes in today’s world, but we’re trying to keep our website visitors trust. And, in saying that, we won’t be taking you to binary options trading school. How could we advocate a particular system or chart reading pattern that might or might not work? Yes, our founder traded professionally in the past for a known wall street firm, and yes, we can probably make some profitable trades, but what’s important in educating yourself about binary options is to learn some things on your own. We will not be instructing you how to trade binary options profitably. We’re not scammers like some other sites you’ll find ranking in Google, and we’re trying to make this exciting new trading option into a recognized, regulated and respected market. It would be against that to tell you exactly what to do in your investing. To make money in binary options, you have to be lucky or have done your homework. Below you’ll find links and information to some sites and videos that appear trustworthy to our editors, also we will list some books we have read and can recommend. Try some demo accounts at binary options brokers, trade along without real money before depositing your own, and keep thinking. When you’re ready to trade for real money, you can put your trust in one of our recommended binary options brokers.
- www.freestockcharts.com – This site provides some excellent (and free) charting tools to watch and react to the markets. Forget your binary options broker’s charts, these are much better and completely free.
- Stock Breakouts – Blog covering primarily US stock market charts and commentary.
- Shankys Tech Blog – Another blog covering technical analysis and markets.
- InnerFX – Forex chart analysis and trading blog.
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator – Over 70 years old, this book is a classic for all investors and has an interesting take on crowd psychology.
- Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager – The world’s top traders (and money makers) discussing their success. A very interesting book with varying responses from the interviewee’s.
- Technical Analysis of Financial Markets – John J. Murphy provides a world-class reference on technical analysis. It covers computer-based tools, indicators and many types of charting.
- How to avoid Binary Options scams
- Binary Options Demo Accounts
- Are Binary Options Legal?
- The Mobile Binary Options for Android
- The Mobile Binary Options for iOS
- Why is my Binary Options Trading Not Improving?
- Binary Options Asset Classes
- The Best Binary Options Deposit Methods
- The Best Binary Options Withdrawal Methods
- Common Misconceptions about Binary Options
- What is binary options social trading?
- Using Binary Options Historical Charts for Your Benefit
- Forex vs Binary Options
- Binary Options and Sharia Law
- Binary Options Payouts Explained
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Broker before Trading
- How To Offset Potential Losses in Binary Options Trading
- What Are Popular Currencies To Trade And Why?
- What Are Popular Stocks To Trade And Why?
- What Are Popular Commodities And Why?
- What Are Popular Indices And Why?
- What is spread betting?
- Difference Between Spread Betting and Binary Options
- How to Avoid Signal Service Scams
- Binary Options Social Trading
- What is copy trading
- Why is it important for binary options traders to follow the news?
- Binary Options Risk Management
- Benefits of Binary Options And Bitcoin Trading
- Underlying Assets
- 3 Essential Tips for trading Binary Options for a living