Aside from making your first deposit and executing your first trade, the question of how to withdraw you profits generally follows soon after. At Boss Capital, you can rest assured that your withdrawal process will be done in the most secure way possible and in a prompt manner.
Depending on the type of account you sign up for, conditions vary. For standard accounts, you are granted one free withdrawal per each calendar month. Each subsequent withdrawal will be processed at an additional $30 fee.
If you have an executive account, the same rules apply, except that you also have access to expedited withdrawals. Those with a gold account have one free withdrawal per calendar month and access to same day withdrawals.
For platinum and VIP account holders, all withdrawals are free, including same day withdrawals.
The firm’s finance department manages all withdrawals. To request one, you must contact your account manager who will then ask you to submit the proper documentation in order to process your withdrawal in a timely manner.
If you choose to withdraw via credit card, as most traders do, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy (can be scanned) of the front and back of your card – it has to be the same one used to deposit funds into your account.
- Only the last four digits of your card should be visible, as per PCI standards. You must also cover the three digits (CVV) on the back of your card.
- A copy of a government issued ID (i.e. passport or driver’s license).
- A copy of a bill (i.e. utilities) in order to confirm your address indicated on your government ID.
- You must sign each page before sending it.
Boss Capital reserves the right to take up to 2 business days to process any withdrawal request. Once it is approved, it may take another 5 to 7 business days before the funds are transferred to your account.
Boss Capital makes it clear that there are no hidden charges or extra fees. In addition, the minimum withdrawal amount is $100 USD. You can request a withdrawal at any time, but ensure that all of your documents are in order as you may otherwise face some delays.